1. PLEASE make sure you know your entry number at registration. This will help make the process a lot easier and potentially avoid mix-ups.
2. Please ensure that you have entered the correct category. Anyone observed jogging/running in the walking event will be reclassified, this will be taken seriously!
3. Car parks will be clearly marked. Please follow instructions from car parking marshals.
4. Contrary to the generic email, four legged friends are welcome to join in the event but we ask that you do not use extendable leads. They will be provisions for dogs at the drinks stations.
5. Canicross entrants, please advise at registration that you will be running with your dog.
6. There will be options for dietary requirements (gluten, dairy, veggie & vegan). Please advise of any allergies to catering staff.
7. We will be recycling all plastic cups but entrants are welcome to bring their own vessels which can be filled at each water station, if preferred.
8. We ask that entrants share lifts where possible as we are keen to reduce our carbon footprint and car parking is limited.
9. Registration for the family walk will open at 9.40am and will close at 10.20am prompt. The briefing will be held at 10.25am in the village hall car park.
10. Most importantly, enjoy and we hope that Woodhouse May Day Challenge 11 is the best one yet! 💪👟🏅
All village entry routes will be covered by parking marshals who will be happy to direct you to parking. We will be using the same parking areas that we have in previous years.
Four legged friends are more than welcome but they must be kept under control at all times. Extendable dog leads are not permitted. Water for dogs will be located at all refreshment stations on route.
There are 3 public toilets on route – one at the entrance, one at the exit, and one half way through to Bradgate Park.
Please be aware of your entry number, which will be available to view on lists as you enter the village hall. You will also collect your bib from the village hall before assembling at the starting line. Tea and coffee will also be available, although donations are encouraged for refreshments before the event starts. Toilets, changing facilities and a ‘bag drop’ will also be available.